Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brianna's First Day of Pre-school

Here she is....our little girl on her first day of pre-school! We are doing a co-op school, and like it or not, I was her teacher, and we held school at our house...not very exciting if you ask me, but she was thrilled! And if I may add....(no bias at all) she is my very favorite student ever!
Brianna has such a great daddy! He surprised her with her very own flowers!
And if that wasn't enough, Princess Aurora even sent along a little card telling Brianna that she hoped she had a great first day of school! This is one of the many reasons why I married Ryan! Thoughtful, and very sneaky!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Quite Content said...

How fun! I can't believe how old she is getting. Pretty soon you will have a kindergartner on your hands... Pretty scary that you are getting that old... ;0) j/k

Weston and William's Blog said...

awwwwwww, I LOVE the pictures! She has the most priceless smile EVER!!!!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Okay your blog is adorable! I can't believe your kids are so big. A preschooler? wow, where does the time go? You look absolutely great! I don't think you've changed at all.

Amanda said...

Beautiful children and so sweet! Love the smiles and giggles!