Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trains, trains, and......beards?





We took a family trip to the Virginia Children's Museum which has a huge train exhibit that I knew my dad (an extreme train lover) would really appreciate. Brayden who is just now getting into trains loves this place too. So, I knew there would be some papa, grandson bonding going on.
But, little did I expect that Brayden's fascination with his Papa Jung's beard would distract him from his favorite train book! Both Brianna and Brayden thought his beard was really cool, and really soft. While my dad was reading them this book, they kept taking turns "petting" his beard. Not scary at all....who would have thought! :)
We love you Papa and Grandma Jung!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barbi by the Sea said...

Karen, I loved your post. What a great fun time. Loved the picture of Papa Jung and the grand ones petting the beard. Sooooo Fun

Alex's Gram Stewart