Sunday, June 28, 2009

Washington D.C. Temple Trip


Yesterday we took a family trip to the Washington D.C. Temple. I am so grateful for temples on the earth today that allow us to be an eternal family. It was so fun to hear Brianna & Brayden get excited about seeing the temple. One of their favorite songs to sing almost everyday is "I Love to See the Temple." And of course, this temple has a special meaning to me because this is where I was sealed to my mom, dad, and sister when I was only one and a half years old. I am grateful for a loving Father in Heaven that wants us to be an eternal family. I know that families can be together forever, and that makes me so HAPPY!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

awwwww, you are too cute :)

Jen L said...

So cute! How far away are you from the D.C. temple? It holds a special place in our hearts as well! My parents, Michael's parents and Michael and I were all sealed there. Beautiful beautiful place!

Sarah Jane said...

My family was sealed in DC in 1980 I don't remember the trip, but it would definitely be nice to go back and visit. Congrats on the new addition you're expecting.

Jackie S. said...

You all look great! Beautiful picture!

Jody said...

So fun to see your family. We miss you guys! It looks like you are having a great time. I can't wait to see your little one. Hope all is well. Your name was brought up the other day, we had dinner with Bernardo and Giavana (remember them?) and she was saying that you were one of the sweetest people she had ever met... I agree! Take care!