Sunday, September 20, 2009

Zachary Ethan

Brayden loves to hold his brother, and then after about 10 seconds he tells me that he is all done. What a nut!
Brianna is such a great helper.
Here is one of the first pictures of our little guy. Ryan was so helpful during the whole delivery, and of course after also. I really have a wonderful husband! Any guy that keeps reminding the nurses that their wife really wants an epidural like NOW is a great guy!!! By the way, when I got to the hospital, I was dialated to 8cm, and by the time I got my epidural, I was probably at 9cm. Not my idea of fun, but glad everything went okay. And for now, we are enjoying being "walking zombies"! :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristalyn said...

Oh, he is sooo cute! I'm glad they still let you get the epidural! With my second, by the time they checked me I was a 10 (after being in the waiting room for an hour, but that's a whole different story) and they told me I couldn't have an epdiural. I wasn't too happy. Then to find out he was breech so I had to have an emergency C-section...at least I got anesthesia for that!

It is fun to see your older kids with the baby. Hope all is well!