Sunday, October 10, 2010

Brianna's 5th Birthday!




Okay, so it has been a very busy summer! But I had to rewind and post a couple very important pictures of my little Brianna. She started the day with breakfast in bed, and then had a super fun time having a princess party, and playing games like dinglehopper (from the little mermaid) and magic carpet ride (aladdin), and Princess, prince, frog(duck, duck, goose). I can't believe that my little baby is 5 years old already and is so accomplished. I mean, she can get her own snacks, put her own shoes on, and already knows how to drive her brother Brayden crazy!!! :) She is so special to Ryan and I, and we feel so blessed to have this special spirit in our home. She really is a sweetheart, and we love her so much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: