Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kindergarten Here We Come!!!




Here are some pictures of Brianna's first day of kindergarten. I can't believe how big she is getting! How is it possible that my little girl is old enough to be in Kindergarten??? And yes, when she got on the bus...I totally cried! She loves going to school and everytime she gets on the bus I think...ah, I'm going to miss her. And so does Brayden. Because 2 seconds later he always says, "I miss Brianna. I want to go to kindergarted too." But on the flip side, it has been really fun to see Brayden and Zack play together more, just chasing eachother around the house and playing with blocks together. Isn't being a mom great??? :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

She looks SO big in this picture!! Ahhhhh Brianna, I still think of you as that cute little girl at your one year old birthday party!!! So darling!!

Amanda said...

She does look so big! And she is so beautiful! Where has the time gone??

Sandra Dubreuil said...

When did she get so big! I can't believe she's in Kinder. And I totally cried too when I dropped off Mikaela for her first day of kinder too :)