Friday, March 13, 2009

Are You Up for a Challenge?

COMPLETELY COPIED FROM MY SISTER'S BLOG :(It's sounds like a fun idea):

I did copy her word for word!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a song. It may be a self portrait or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may draw. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! But lets be honest here. This is me and I will likely do something amazing. =) So come on, sign up!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

5 comments:

Quite Content said...

Can I have something... Does it count if you double dip??? ;0) The huge consignment sale is going on here... I sure do wish that you were here... I would have so much fun going there with you. ;0(

123 checkoutourfamily said...

hehehe...I did this one too. It's so much fun! I think I'll do it every now and then.

Weston and William's Blog said...

I'll pass- you know me. But I think you're awesome ;)

Nicole said...

Hi Karen, don't count me as a winner because I don't really want to copy it into our blog just now (although it is a good idea)...I just wanted to congratulate you on your #3!! Very exciting!

Good luck with everything! I just added your blog address to my blog list (finally) and clicked over. What fun news to read!

Jen L said...

oooh, oooh, I'd love something from you! I'm posting this today :) By the way, SUPER cute pictures!!!! And congrats!!!