Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday Adventures

This last Saturday, the kids and I had some fun adventures! First stop, a garage sale. Now, I do not usually go to these things...but every once in a while, I get these crazy urges to go garage sale shopping! Maybe it's the fact that I just might find a GREAT bargain...but I'll never know unless I stop by! So, I did, and I found some great deals on summer clothes for Brianna...including a dress which she is modeling in the last picture. I love how Brianna gets so excited when she gets something new (well, new to her)...even from a garage sale...she must be my daughter!


After we did all the shopping, the weather was so great the kids got to spend some time playing in their sand table...making "blueberry sand pies", and plates of noodles, and corn...which is Brianna's favorite meal.
And this little guy wants to be just like his big sister. He always says, "Brianna, I love you. You're my best friend." Over, and over, and over again...it is sooooo cute!!!! Totally melts a mom's heart!

Here is Brayden sporting his new Spiderman sunglasses (that match his prized posession..a spiderman bookbag) and holding his new Percy train (free from Toys R Us thanks to a great Aunt Molly)! This kid LOVES to get dressed up. If you look closely, you can see the huge kid snow gloves on his hands (about ten sizes too big!) and also from the garage sale, which he wore during and after his afternoon nap. What a silly guy!



Modeling her new garage sale treasure! Her special Hawaiian dress!


1 comment:

Weston and William's Blog said...

How di you like having a sand table? I think the sand would drive me crazy, lol! A water table though- now that I might be able to handle! They look like they are having a blast!