Sunday, March 1, 2009

Little Miracles...like the size of an avocado!

So on Friday Ryan and I took a trip to the doctor's office and we got to hear, for the first time, the heartbeat of our unborn 16 week old baby! (So for all of you that may not know...we are expecting busy B#3 August 23! TaaaDaahh!) It's kinda of funny because up until the first time you actually get to hear a heartbeat, some part of me seems to think that I am not really pregnant...even though I definatley feel physical changes. And then I am always amazed just by how mind boggling the entire process is, and how smart our Heavenly Father must be to know exactly what needs to happen to create a perfect child of God. So as of right now, we are having an avocado...no, just kidding, but that's how big our baby is! Kinda of funny comparison though! At least it's not a jelly bean anymore...although Ryan is quite fond of those too!

Oh, and by the way... we ARE going to find out the gender, and timed perfectly....our ultrasound is scheduled for April Fools Day! hahaha

8 comments:

Dahle Family said...

congratulations!!! I can not wait to hear what you guys are having. You already have such a cute "little" family, that I am sure this will just be another great addition.

Weston and William's Blog said...

I'm sure this baby will be just as adorable as your other two!!! We can't wait to find out the gender!!! And btw, I LOVE how you did the new family pictures- especially the "Besy Bee #1 and #2" pictures- those two pictures just capture their personalities!!!! I just love seeing pictures of those little ones!!

Sandra Dubreuil said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guy!!

Quite Content said...

Yeah!!!!! I am so happy for you. I agree with Molly, Busy Bee #3just has to be as cute as their brother and sister and parents. We are looking forward to seeing your new little one in the fall. I am glad to know that everything is alright.

4Girls4Me said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Congrats!Erika mentioned it the other day and then I realized you knew when we saw you in December. How exciting! Can't wait to find out the gender.

Charity Z said...

That's awesome guys! We're really happy for you!

engstewart said...

Hey!

We're really excited for you guys and can't wait to have another niece or nephew. We hope all is well. Your new blog setup looks nice :)

Love, Eric